World Finance / forcing services, harassment by phone of several people, refusal of payment!

MortonJacksonville, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 217-245-8035
I tried to borrow money from this financial institution after many, many invitations. I merely wanted to borrow money for 30 days, but the 2 women who worked there insisted that I borrow the money and make payments on a regular basis. I am disable trying to support 2 and sometimes 3 children on $628/month. They knew all of this information. My brother in another state died unexpectantly and had cashed in all insurance policies. I explained this as well. The phone calls continued even during the actual time of burial! Upon returning home, some time later, I found messages on my door and neighbors telling me of people "trying to break the door down" and peering in windows on a daily basis. I immediately contacted the financial company and explained my upset again. The girl said that she had forgotten to mention my brother's death, but that it probably would not make any difference. I finally told her that I would make a double payment since I was behind one payment and that my disability check comes the first of every month. She stated that that was not acceptable and refused the payment! Next, I contacted the manager who told me to "shut up!" I can not find a corporate contact. All of my references were contacted on a daily basis repeatedly. They even found out who my landlord is and continually harass him until he is ready to throw us out.

Comments

To
  28th of Jan, 2008
we offer loans to individuals and corporate bodies who are in need of money to improve their business. we give mortgage, car, personal loans. contact Tom Smith from the website www.markilo.netfirms.com for a loan. or on email tomsmith20002000@yahoo.com
Mi
  10th of Oct, 2012

World Finance - failure to help loyal custmer
world finance
Glasgow
Kentucky
Phone: 270-651-1403

My complaint is after never being late always on time with my payments and when i need them the most they fail to be there for me in my time of need.why build a good history with a company if all there going to do is turn there back on you when it really matters.i have paid my loan down to 1700 dollars and the motor of my truck has blown up i asked them to take the 1700 and add it to the 2150 plus tax would bring it to 3850 and i could have new truck to drive and they can hold the title like before.i don t understand why a good paying customer is treated so wrongly when his family depends on him don't they get it no truck means no job which means no money to pay for the remaining amount on the existing loans.comon since says do the loan what gives.