world class services / no service delivered

1 FL, US Review updated:

I was contacted by phone by world class services representative in May 12/09 claiming they could help reduce my credit card debt with in 30 days or it is free if they can not provide the services agreed upon. Their service fee is $695.00 US but when you get your visa bill it comes out to $841 CDN exchange. As it turns out they COULD NOT be of service for me, charged the money on my visa account and they have ignored every email, and phone call I have made since June 2009 till today August 20/09.
I have contacted my bank (visa) and reported them to security and are investigating the situation today. I feel this company has scammed me and the only thing they achieved for me was to have my visa increased an extra $1000.00 so I could pay their fees and I am paying high interest still to date which is the last thing I needed in my financial life.
I will never do this type of financial transaction and I certainly DO NOT PROMOTE World Class Services to anyone!

Comments

• Re
      Sep 22, 2009
    world class services - No service
    Ryan G. Kuehnel
    Canada

I was contacted by world class services who claimed they could get interest rate reductions for me on all high interest cards. When I tried faxing account details they did not go through. I eventually got a line of credit at 3.7% interest to pay my cards and when I told them I no longer required their services they gave me another fax number to send proof that my cards were paid off at which time I would receive a full refund ! The liars gave me a bogus fax number and all Emails were not answered by any of the liars that I had easily corresponded with before. For this scam they charged $750 to my credit card. I am doing fine and always will, I just happened to liten to a liar and got caught !!! ...and like all liars they will "reap what they sow" :):)