World Auto Parts / Sold me a motor with a bad cylinder

1 Cincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:

I purchased a motor on June 3rd, 2008 that was not delivered to me until July 23, 2008. After paying to have it installed the mechanic allerted me to the fact that it had a bad cylinder. After finally making contact with Shawn Mahoney (salesman) he asked me to send him an estimate from the dealership to get it repaired. I faxed the estimate on October 7th to Shawn and received no response. Since then I have sent at least 7 emails to worldautoparts1@gmail.com and at least 4 emails to Shawn Mahoney. I have also made about 10 phone calls to the [protected] number with no call backs. I have lost $1900 for the motor and the $800 charge for the installation. My son has since lost his job because of no transportation.

Ra

233 Tresca Road
    Jacksonville
    Phone: 800-550-1424
    ECUDirect.com

I sent my ECM for my 2000 dodge truck to be reprogrammed and they received it 9/02/08. It cost me $299.00 in advance. They said it would only take a few days. They will not return my phone calls or emails. I sent a letter to the corporate office and still have not heard from anyone. It has been 6 weeks.