Workout World California / Not overcharging

United States, California, La Mirada Review updated:
Workout World
12805 Valley View Ave
La Mirada
wow what a concept getting an inexpensive gym membership!!! who was the rocket scientist that finally figured this one out please oh please let me know.

A  14th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Awesome gym concept and prices!
D  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
oh nonnieMOUSE...clearly you are an angry person who spends great amounts of time and effort talking badly about others...thats ok nonnieMOUSE, we are not angry, in fact we love WORKOUT WORLD !!! and who is this SECRET group of gyms scamming the world ? at least let us in on the secret since you nonnieMOUSE have inside information...Did you know that excercise reduces STRESS? SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD GO TO WORKOUT WORLD AND TALK TO ONE OF THE WONDERFUL MEMBERSHIP COORDINATERS TO GET A HANDLE ON YOUR ANGER AND JUMP ON A STATE OF THE ART TREADMILL !! ever since my wife and i joined WORKOUT WORLD we have become happier people...thank you WOW for coming to la mirada
N  14th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
First WOW said openign will be in June, then July, now October? Come on, I think they do-not have the money to build out the gym, so how are they going to be capitalized enough to keep it going in the long run. I know the owners and the GM is a deadbeat HS dropout.