Work Group Evaluation Services / Scam

1 1200 NE 64th St.Seattle, WA, United States
Phone: 1-866-343-3966

This company sent me a check for $3750 written from the East Bay Center for the Performing Arts (????) and informed me that I had been chosen to be one of their representatives as a secret shopper. The letter included told me that there was a probationary training assignment where I was supposed to shop at any Wal-Mart and Sears Money Gram location. The objective of this assignment was to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of their customer service and payment system called "Money Gram." I was told to buy anything I wanted at Sears and Wal-Mart for $100 and then to send a Money Gram for $2670 to Diane Ross in Vancouver, BC Canada. Upon completion I was to fax the evaluation form and receipts to the company's customer service department. YEAH RIGHT! What do they think I'm stupid!! The training assignment needs to be completed within 48 hours. What do you think would happen to the check for $3750 in the mean time? I am quite sure it wouldn't clear and some woman in Vancouver would have my $2670! Called my local police department and they said just to shred the letter. I don't understand how these people get away with this.

Mb