Work For Progress / Hiring procedures

United States Review updated:

First they tell you there are guaranteed post-election posts. Then they tell you there aren't. Also, they demand you drive extreme distances (Louisville, KY to Columbus, OH) on short notice to interview with them, and after the interview, they never called me one way or the other to let me know. If I drive 10 hours in a day to interview with someone, the least they can do is pick up a phone to let me know one way or another.

This is an unprofessional, unorganized organization that you should never apply to unless you have no alternatives whatsoever.

Comments

Ka
  28th of Sep, 2008
I could not agree more! I had such a negative experience too. They would not return my phone calls after they canceled three (second) interviews. The really upsetting thing is as I continue to search for employment I continue to see the job posting that I applied for.

What a joke!!!
Te
  26th of Oct, 2008
I have been working for Progressive Future for the last few weeks and I completely agree that things are crazy here. But, I feel that you complaining about an election office, is misstated. Elections are crazy! You see it on TV, read it in the paper, and hear it on the radio. Welcome to the chaos, if you can't stand the heat, ...go back to your uninteresting office job.