Wordans / transaction posted to my account but no order/invoice number available to query status.

On 13-Mar-17, I placeed an order at www.wordans.com for two Hilton brand Rockaway shirts (Red/XXL) and one Hilton brand Retro Quest shirt (Red-Blk/Lg). Upon placing the order i never received an order #, invoice or any other reference to the order that I placed, e-mail or otherwise. I paid for the order via PayPal. Though I see no record of the transaction in my PayPal history, I do see the transaction posted, in the amount of $60.54, to the personal bank account that is linked to said PayPal account. The transaction posting reads as follows: PAYPAL *ERICGAUTIER [protected] 03/13 Debit card transaction (...1670) –$60.54

To date I have yet to receive the order which in and of itself is not of any great concern to me as its only been 8 days. My cause for concern was brought about when I tried to track my order via the Wordans web site. Orders can be searched using either an order number or -email address that was used to make the purchase. Seeing that I had no order number, I queried my e-mail address to no avail as it was not recognized by the company's web site.

I have submitted two e-mails to Wordans, yesterday and today, as well as a complaint to PayPal earlier this afternoon.
Ideally I would like the shirts that were ordered. If that is not possible I demand they refund the full amount of $60.54.

• Wordans Customer Care's Response, Apr 11, 2017

Dear customer,

we are very sorry to learn of your inconvenience.

We would like to let you know, and want to assure you that we have done the utmost to be responsive during a serious technical complication on our infrastructure that affected our processing and shipping.

I have now the guarantee that these issues were punctual and that they have been solved.

We have also very recently restructured our customer service due to our business' expansion, in order to better meet customer's demands and provide a better service overall.

Finally, for any inconvenience we may have caused, we would be happy to discuss a compensation with you.

Could you please send an email to [protected]@wordans.com with subject line "Complaints Board + Order Number " so that we can address this issue quickly?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,