[Resolved] Woolworths / security guard harassment!

1 Australia Review updated:

Hi,
I am an unhappy customer with Woolworths security services in Glen Waverley Woolworths. Yesterday (18 June18)
I was going through the entrance when a Afroamerican descent security guard stopped me to tell me that I can't enter coz my trolley is too full and he wanted me to live it ( my whole groceries already paid and ny handbag inside!!) with him !!
I said that Im not comfortable with this idea and I won't do it! Then he insisted... I felt offended and said plainly NO and proceeded. He followed me not saying anything and looking at me like I am a thief!! Looking at everythingi was touching...I felt distressed and even more offended...! When I was checking out I felt anxious just to live this store and forgot to collect my groceries from the cash register check out!! I would like to get it back.
I am officially disgusted with this persons lack of common knowledge and understanding not mentioning any empathy and trust for a customer. This is my closest shopping centre and I'm going to drive to Brandonparks coles just to avoid any more disappointments...

• Resolution statement

I went to Woolies the day after the incident and had a nice chat with the lady who seemed like an experienced “customer office” check out person. She agreed that this was an odd behaviour and this has had never happened before (asking for strange things like leaving my personal belongings and all my shopping with him and then following customer and stalking without a word being like a step away from me...). She was very apologetic about the situation and I got to collect my lost purchase too. I’m really satisfied with how she had handeled the situation.

• Updated by Hava, Jun 18, 2018

This was ment to be entitled WOOLWORTHS!!

Ha
Jun 18, 2018

Comments

• Re
      21st of Jun, 2018

just beern up to Mt Pleasant, Mackay north took 32 minutes to get through checkout only a few open had a couple of workers tell me they were opening up another but as soon as the nearest shopper sees one open they jump in, so every time there was someone or 2 already waiting and as i was already in line i waited, not good enough woolies, i want an apology please, REX