[Resolved] Woolworths / security guard harassment!
I am an unhappy customer with Woolworths security services in Glen Waverley Woolworths. Yesterday (18 June18)
I was going through the entrance when a Afroamerican descent security guard stopped me to tell me that I can't enter coz my trolley is too full and he wanted me to live it ( my whole groceries already paid and ny handbag inside!!) with him !!
I said that Im not comfortable with this idea and I won't do it! Then he insisted... I felt offended and said plainly NO and proceeded. He followed me not saying anything and looking at me like I am a thief!! Looking at everythingi was touching...I felt distressed and even more offended...! When I was checking out I felt anxious just to live this store and forgot to collect my groceries from the cash register check out!! I would like to get it back.
I am officially disgusted with this persons lack of common knowledge and understanding not mentioning any empathy and trust for a customer. This is my closest shopping centre and I'm going to drive to Brandonparks coles just to avoid any more disappointments...
I went to Woolies the day after the incident and had a nice chat with the lady who seemed like an experienced “customer office” check out person. She agreed that this was an odd behaviour and this has had never happened before (asking for strange things like leaving my personal belongings and all my shopping with him and then following customer and stalking without a word being like a step away from me...). She was very apologetic about the situation and I got to collect my lost purchase too. I’m really satisfied with how she had handeled the situation.
Updated by Hava, Jun 18, 2018
This was ment to be entitled WOOLWORTHS!!
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - no reason for declining store card application
- Woolworths Australia - lack of pricing on product
- Woolworths Australia - the way the workers at woolworths pack the bags
- Woolworths - ready made sandwich (disgusting)
- Woolworths Australia - online grocery... items not provided but still charged
- Woolworths Australia - little ones nappies