Woolworths / organic macro traditional oats
I have bought a packet of organic macro traditional oats and on reading the back I found that it said Made in Australia from imported ingredients.
I rang Woolworths to find out what the imported ingredients are and where they come from. I was told that the product is Australian and made in Australia and that the labelling is generic . I said that I find that very misleading and again I was told that the product is all Australian . Who is telling the truth. How are we supposed to trust the labelling. Don't we have a right to know what we are eating?
I would like to see correct and true labelling of products.
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude