Woolworthstheir service is a joke

A few months ago I signed with Woolworths Insurance as i was not getting great service from my previous broker. I was promised the earth and altough the amount was pretty much the same I thought well let me go with them as they are reputable. To my amazement on the 8th September 2009 I had a vehilce collission. Needless to say the service was appauling and totally dissatisfactory. They decided to collect my vehilce two days after the collission, fortunately it was parked at a customer of mine. in the end the conclusion i have drawn is that Woolworths should stick to stores and not insurance as they clearly have no cooking clue about customer service, focus and feedback. I will be moving on to a more reputable company Woolworths, in the end of the day I have sorted out my own vehilce and the other party from my own pocket so why do I need you and pay just under 1k a month for a 05 toyota RunX. Your service is a joke.

Am

Comments

• Je
      Jun 09, 2011

PLEASE TRAIN YOUR STAFF PROPERLY IN THE SAVANNA STORE, POLOKWANE SOUTH AFRICA. THEY NEED TO REALISE THAT THEY ARE THERE FOR THE CUSTOMERS AND THAT THE CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND FRIENDLINESS.
    On Monday the 6th of June 2011 at about 4.30 pm I went to customer care to exchange a pair of pyjamas that I bought for my husband about 10 days before. I had unfortunately bought a medium in stead of a large. On the same evening that I bought the pyjamas, my husband had his bath (and I suppose he put on his deodorant as he always does) and put his new pyjamas on. He then called me to show me how tight and short it looked on him and we had a laugh about it as it was totally too small for him . He took it off and I immediately put it back in it’s packet.
    When I entered customer care on that day, there was only one other customer - a lady- in front and I realised that there was dissonance between her and the employees of Woolworths . I was not sure what the problem was, but she was adamant (though very polite) that she wanted to return her clothes. The one assistance was quite rude to her and told her to stand aside while she helped me, who was the next customer. I then greeted friendly and handed the medium pyjamas in for an exchange on a large. I did not have my till slip with me as I knew that it was not necessary for an exchange. The item was bought on account. The lady took the pyjamas out of the package and this is where the interrogation started with me being the criminal and they being the jury. The assistance called the other lady and both started to inspect the pyjamas. All the seams, the inside, the outside, the seams at the bottom was inspected for about five minutes. Then the lady in charge literally shoved the clothes against her nose and direclty accused me that the pyjamas smelled of ‘BRUT’ deodorant. I explained exactly what happened but the clothes was inspected from scratch again with me being treated like the criminal. Then they asked me why I didn’t have the slip with me. I told them that I had bought it on my account and they could check it if they wanted to. But it was too much trouble for them. I was very upset and told them that if I were to try on clothes in their store at any time, the clothes would also smell of perfume and deodorant as would most other clothes because most people wear deodorant and (or) perfume. They then very reluctantly exchanged the pyjamas.
    This is the second time in a few months I have been treated like this by the Savanna staff. The previous time I took back towels that I had bought and I was accused that it smelled damp. When I told the lady (who ran after me after it had been exchanged to accuse me in front of other people (which was very embarrasing) that it was impossible as I had never even taken it out of the packets, she told me that I should not leave the items in the packets and that I should take it out as the rainy weather might be the cause of the damp smell. For shouting out loud!!
    I have been rated by your store as a valued customer and have a large credit limit. I get calls from your store to invite me to buy more and letters to entice me to your sales. But yet I am treated as a criminal. And the lady in front of me was treated the same. How is it possible that a worldwide store such as Woolworths do not train their staff to treat their customers well? It is quite, quite unacceptable and I have told the lady that I do not wish to enter that store again.
    My story is not the only one of this type. I hear of so many complaints especially at the ‘customer care’ centre. As for me: I feel that the heading should be changed to : ‘customer interrogation centre’ as the attitudes of almost all the staff (with the exception of a few) at the Savanna store is pathetic.
    I have in the past wanted to complain at head office many times but in the end just decided to leave it. This time however, things went too far. Being treated like a criminal while I am an old and valued customer (please check my account record – it is impeccable) is not acceptable at all.
    I am eagerly awaiting your feedback on this issue as you are now dealing with a customer who is contemplating never to return to that store again. The fact that Savanna is running dry with all the other shopping centres in the vicinity should in fact motivate your staff to be more client focussed. But I suppose at 4pm in the afternoon they do not feel like doing nitty gritty work like exchanging clothes, as I, and the lndian lady before me experienced.
    PLEASE TRAIN YOUR STAFF PROPERLY IN THE SAVANNA STORE. THEY NEED TO REALISE THAT THEY ARE THERE FOR THE CUSTOMERS AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. THEY SHOULD BE TRAINED THAT THE CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH UTMOST RESPECT AND FRIENDLINESS.

Regards,

Jeanne Watt( account no.[protected])
    PLEASE CHECK MY RECORD AT YOUR STORE AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THE HORRIFYING EXPERIENCE THE OTHER LADY AS WELL AS MYSELF HAD. DO WE DESERVE IT?? DO I DESERVE IT WITH MY IMPECCABLE RECORD?DO I DESERVE IT EVEN IF I DID NOT HAVE AN IMPECCABLE RECORD??

• Je
      Jun 09, 2011

PLEASE TRAIN YOUR STAFF PROPERLY IN THE SAVANNA STORE. THEY NEED TO REALISE THAT THEY ARE THERE FOR THE CUSTOMERS AND THAT THE CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND FRIENDLINESS.

When I entered customer care on that day, there was only one other customer - a lady- in front and I realised that there was dissonance between her and the employees of Woolworths . I was not sure what the problem was, but she was adamant (though very polite) that she wanted to return her clothes. The one assistance was quite rude to her and told her to stand aside while she helped me, who was the next customer. I then greeted friendly and handed the medium pyjamas in for an exchange on a large. I did not have my till slip with me as I knew that it was not necessary for an exchange. The item was bought on account. The lady took the pyjamas out of the package and this is where the interrogation started with me being the criminal and they being the jury. The assistance called the lady in charge0 and both started to inspect the pyjamas. All the seams, the inside, the outside, the seams at the bottom was inspected for about five minutes. Then the lady in charge literally shoved the clothes against her nose and direclty accused me that the pyjamas smelled of ‘BRUT’ deodorant. I explained exactly what happened but the clothes was inspected from scratch again with me being treated like the criminal. Then they asked me why I didn’t have the slip with me. I told them that I had bought it on my account and they could check it if they wanted to. But it was too much trouble for them. I was very upset and told them that if I were to try on clothes in their store at any time, the clothes would also smell of perfume and deodorant as would most other clothes because most people wear deodorant and (or) perfume. They then very reluctantly exchanged the pyjamas.
    I have been rated by your store as a valued customer and have a large credit limit. I get calls from your store to invite me to buy more and letters to entice me to your sales. But yet I am treated as a criminal. And the lady in front of me was treated the same. How is it possible that a country (or is it worldwide?) store such as Woolworths do not train their staff to treat their customers well? It is quite, quite unacceptable and I have told the lady that I do not wish to enter that store again.
    experienced.

CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH UTMOST RESPECT AND FRIENDLINESS.

RECORD?DO I DESERVE IT EVEN IF I DID NOT HAVE AN IMPECCABLE RECORD??

Regards,

Jeanne Watt( account no.[protected])