Woolworths — girls who work there behave as if they are doing you a favor
I went to Woolies Sandton on Saturday to exchange my purchase. I was with a friend and got to customer services and qued. Assistant T. Mamabolo didn't bother to tell me to come through I had to ask her, ok do you think a simple 'HOW CAN I HELP YOU' would come out of her mouth? No I started explaining because I realised madam fifi aint going to ask. She did the whole transaction without uttering a single word. Once done she turned around and started walking towards the side door, left me still standing there. My friend who I was with commented on the disgusting service we have just received, I was like no I'm used to this **** as I shop there almost every day.
This has become a normality with Woolies service, those girls who work there behave as if they are doing you a favour. The other day another one told me it's 17:50, so I need to get out of the store as they want to knock off. In the end I am going to stop shopping there completely.
Kimarie's Response, Dec 09, 2018
Im sure it would have been very tasty had the sauce satchel been added into the pot! The rice was quiet nice but hard to eat without the sauce that was missing
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card