Woolworths Australia — woolworths rockingham city
I would like to express my disappointment in the way I was treated at Woolworths Rockingham WA. Whilst scanning my groceries a staff member named Andrea barged into me and started inspecting my bag.. at first I thought she was going to help me transact the soft drinks I had in my trolley and I told her it ok I knew how to do it. (heavy goods and water) instead she started riffling through my already scanned shopping and rescanned a $3 pack of chocolate bars. I asked her why she did that.
She said "its theft not to pay for them" I showed her on the monitor that I had already scanned them.. she then proceeded to void her errant transaction... I told her to leave me alone as I knew what I was doing. Rather than apologize for her mistake she then blatantly lied to cover her error by suggesting there may of been goods already scanned in the system that were not mine and I would be paying for goods I do not have...
I have been on retail since 1976 including over 20 years as franchisee for companies such as Harvey Norman and The Good Guys. If any of my staff ever treated my customers that way there would be immefiate discipline procedures taking place.
I can assure you I have no need to steal a $3 pack of chocolate... a pack that I had already scanned.
I am not sure what her instruction from her manager are but I definitely think they need to be looked.
Without an apology I will not be returning to Woolworths Rockingham even though that is my local store.
I cannot support that type of behaviour
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card