Woolworth's Australia — overcharge, small but not the first.
During our weekly shopping trip today, my wife purchased a Select Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf 550G (bar code 9193006335941450002255) which was marked down (supposedly) from $4.50 to $2.25. The docket (Store 2340 POS 002 Trans [protected]:10 23/12/16) shows the full price of $4.50 NOT the "Reduced Price" of $2.25.
This is not the first time we have had issues such as this, and as we are pensioners we need to keep a sharp eye on what we spend.
I have attached photo's of the item and the sticker indicating its reduced price status. I have also included photo's of the appropriate sections of the docket (the whole docket is too ling for a photo).
More Woolworth's Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card