Woolworth's Australiaovercharge, small but not the first.

During our weekly shopping trip today, my wife purchased a Select Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf 550G (bar code 9193006335941450002255) which was marked down (supposedly) from $4.50 to $2.25. The docket (Store 2340 POS 002 Trans [protected]:10 23/12/16) shows the full price of $4.50 NOT the "Reduced Price" of $2.25.
This is not the first time we have had issues such as this, and as we are pensioners we need to keep a sharp eye on what we spend.
I have attached photo's of the item and the sticker indicating its reduced price status. I have also included photo's of the appropriate sections of the docket (the whole docket is too ling for a photo).

Ct
Dec 22, 2016

Comments

•   Dec 23, 2016

As long as humans work stores they will make mistakes. I hope no one ever posts one of your mistakes on this website.

• Ct
      Dec 23, 2016

@Wine Is Good As the title of my complaint says, this is not the first time we have been overcharged in this store, but in your alcoholic haze (as indicated by your cowardly, stupid user name) you possibly wouldn't be able to understand that. Also it is illegal in Australia (where, unlike the US, there are morals and ethics) to price or advertise an item then charge more for it, but again your befuddled state would preclude you from appreciating that. The other funny thing is that we have never been undercharged for anything - strange that, but again an alcoholic wouldn't appreciate the irony of that either.

•   Dec 23, 2016

It is called a barcode. And your product has two of them. It appears, like any rational person would understand, that the original barcode was scanned instead of the discount. Like I said, mistake. Nothing to be so angry about. If you get off your cellphone and pay attention to the scan screen you would catch it if the cashier doesn't.

As for being drunk, if you can not comprehend the wine reference, then you really should watch a few more movies. And try to be less of an ####.