Woolworths Australia / over pricing?...
I attended my local Woolies Deli today and requested 1 kilogram at $20/kg of the D'ORSOGNA Tasty Sticks.
The lady asked if Inwould like them in the original packing being a 1 kg pack.
I said yes.
She weighed them and then placed the price sticker on the packaging reflecting the weight at 1.066kg and the Price @ $21.32.
Looks like I paid for the manufacturers packaging?.
Is this correct?
I feel this is an unjust sneaky way of selling products ...even to us Shareholders????
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card