Woolworths Australia / out of date food
On Sunday 12th November 2017 I purchased a 12 pack of Yoplait Berries yoghurt at Cranbourne East store 3390.
Today, 14th November 2017 I went to eat one of the yoghurts only to notice the 'best before' date on the outside packaging is dated 7th November 2017.
I did not think to check the use by date at the time of purchase, assuming I would not be purchasing an out of date product.
I would appreciate the $7.20 refunded (cost was $8 but I did receive a 10% discount for having car insurance with Woolworths).
I have the entire receipt if required, have only taken photos of the relevant parts.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card