Woolworths Australia / offer of free google mini with online shopping
I have placed my first Online order with Woolworths which is due to be delivered this afternoon. I am just a bit disappointed that on the website it says that a free Google Mini can be received with orders over $300 which mine is. When I tried to add this to my order it says that they are temporary unavailable and I could not add to my order. I believe this is false advertising. It should also least offer a rain check on the item. I tried to talk I someone on your live chat but hat was hopeless and he just argued with everything I had said and didn't seem to be listening to me at all.
I usually do online shopping with Coles but bought I would try Woolworths but this had certainly made me regret that decision.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude