Woolworths Australia / mobile [protected]

Wentworthville, New South Wales, AU

Hi Management,

This is a complaint regards to Mobile order that I have placed on 20/11/2016. I have given a confirmation email that my oreder has been shipped and I have given with delivery tracking number. I tried to track number from last 5 days and the delivery status will be the same every time. After all I spoke with Woolworth customwr care and they find out my phone is already in the store. When I came to store to pick up a phone the Woolworth representative(Nancy) was haldling the discharge of phone order. She told me without any email confirmation code I can't handout the order. She called in customer service again and she passed phone to me I gave all the details about my order nuber and all. He asked me to send an email with screen shot attached. I did it all the procedure and formalities. I got reference nubdr by email that I have sent. The Woolworth representative told me she is in somoke break and I can't help. At the end I waste my hour to speak with f... ridiculous customer care representative.

Regards