Woolworths Australia / health risk
Sunday 20th November 2016
Woolworths, Penrith Plaza 2750
How can a store still operate under such poor conditions. Food all over the floor, filth underneath the frozen food sections, food spoils on doors... the list goes on.
On top of this... hardly any trolleys available, products not on the shelf, empty boxes everywhere, products on floors and just a mess everywhere.
Air conditioning vents full of black filth, exposed wiring hazards near registers, staff that are not fully trained operating registers.
And to top it off, we had to throw away some of our purchased fruit in plastic containers as they were overripe.
And this is certainly not the only time we have seen the store like this.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths delivery driver
- Woolworths Australia - cheesecake passionfruit.
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand 20 pack of potato chips
- Woolworths Australia - hillview processed light cheese slices
- Woolworths Australia - online order