Woolworths Australia / flowers

I ordered flowers for my sister on the 1st June she only got them this afternoon late I was told that they would be delivered next day they were not then I rang and asked what happened to be told Monday public holiday will be delivered Tuesday they were not only to find out from my sister she got them this afternoon I paid just under $60 for this the same thing I bought her could have got a florist to do this she would have got them Saturday for sure.
So this morning I contacted your 1300 no on flowers only to be told in a recorded message to ring during business hours 8am to 5pm which I did 8.45am voice recording can you believe this then rang at 9am it rang and rang till was hung up on tried three more times rang out each time.
I sent to emails to the same place where you order online the flowers guess what not one reply so tell me how can I get anyone to help when you do not answer phone or answer emails and when I rang Mandurah they informed me they couldn't help me either.
this is my order number WW247403 you were quick enough to take my money but not to deliver in a reasonable time, I might add this was for my sister who is ill so you need to shake up your Florist delivery service when you cannot talk to someone or have your email answered !

Li