Woolworths Australia — fish and meats
I would like to ask a question.
Why are the names of fish and meats so small.
The prices are clear but it takes up a lot of my time and your staffs time waiting for me to finally see what sort of fish or meat I am looking for.
It just doesn't make sense I am in my late 50s and don't need glasses until I come to the supermarket meat and fish stands.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card