Woolworths Australiacar insurance policy mot106497608

Week beginning 5th November i looked for a new car. I got a quote for it and as i didn't find full information about the ODO meter I called Customer services [protected]).

They told me i can ADD the ODO meter after as i advised them that i don't have the car yet. I bought the policy online and it was mean't to start 12th November.
On the 12th November i tried online to add the ODO meter but it wouldn't let me, so i called customer service the number was very busy that afternoon and after an hour on hold i had to put the phone down. The next day i called early morning (WA Time) and was told that i cannot do that and i would have to cancel the policy and get a new one.

The team cancelled the policy and said the refund would take 5/6 days, at the same time i purchased a new policy and added the ODO meter.

Today 26th November i had not received my refund so i called the customer service number, i had to explain the above to the team member then the manager.
I was advised that the refund hadn't been processed and the team member done it whilst on the phone. I explained that its over 11 days and i have bills coming out today, she forwarded me to the manager. He told me that the best thing he can do is process it now and contact the finance dept and get it done today or by tomorrow.

I told them i have bills coming out and if they bounce or as i'm going over drawn i will be charged, he has told me that i will get $100 gift card via email for this.

But this still is not good enough, how can a company take money in a day and take several days to refund, especially when its been the staff causing all this. I need the money today. My name is going in the black if payments are bounced or my account goes overdrawn.

After this i will have to think very hard about coming back to woolworths for insurance as we have house insurance with you to and it's due in January.

Woolworths Insurance