Woolworths Australia — bananas
On the weekend of 1-2/12/18, I shopped at Woolworths Shoreline in Tasmania. I was astounded and exceedingly disappointed to see bananas for sale in rigid plastic containers. In light of all the publicity surrounding the overuse of plastic, I feel Woolworths could take the lead and start to minimise their plastic use.
Especially for a product that comes in its own purpose built, and perfect, packaging.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card