[Resolved] Woolash.com / woo pure - woo lash eyelash conditioner/serum

In May 2018 I purchased two bottles of Woo Lash Eyelash conditioner/serum. The website, https://www.woolash.com, promised a 60-day money-back guarantee if it did not work for me. It did not work and in July 2018 before the 60-days were up, I went to the website again to request a refund. There is no phone number for customer service or no phone number at all even to order. I wanted to make sure that I followed their exact instructions on returning the product for a refund. So, I completed the only way they offered, messaging, and waited for a reply. They never responded to me at all even though I sent several messages to their company. This obviously is a shyster company. Fraudulent with misleading advertising.

Do not do business with this company. They do not hoor their promises. False and fraudulent advertising online. They should be shut down. You will not get your money back if it does not work for you.

• Resolution statement

I sent Woo Lash another message to tell them that I had written bad reviews of their company. They contacted me via email and told me that their message system was down and they had been unable to contact me and did not have my name so could not contact me after they got their system working again. So, even though it was past the guarantee period, they issued me a full refund when I returned their product. I have no complaints at all regarding my transaction with Woo Lash.

Li
Aug 3, 2018

More Woolash.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sl
      30th of Aug, 2018

I am from South Africa. I ordered the Woolash Starter from Woo Pure on the 29th of May. Today is 30 August and I still have not received my order. I tried numerous times to contact Woo via email, messageing and no response from them. No contact numbers on their website. Very disappointed in this company.

• Al
      14th of Oct, 2018

I ordered this product on July 31, 2018 and I have not received it. What is going on? It was a double order for $55.70.

• Al
      14th of Oct, 2018

Ordered this product on July 31, 2018, have not received it. It was a double order for $55.70 paid through PayPal. Please advise or just send it.

24th of Oct, 2018

I am in South Africa and ordered this product, it took 3 months to recieve it. There were no responses on my queries before that.
    I have used the product for more than 3 months and have absolutey no growth.

29th of Oct, 2018

I ordered WooLash early in June. Used it for 3 months and had absolutely no growth!!! I couldn't be more disappointed. The product that I am now using EyEnvy is a superior product and the results are as promised, longer, fuller eyelashes in 2.5 months.

14th of Nov, 2018

I ordered from Woo Lash October 31st 2019. My order was shipped 11/01. It has now been 2 weeks (Nov 14th) and I still have not received anything. My shipping even says delivered yet I never got anything. Very disappointed in Woolash because I thought I found the best product for a decent price.

14th of Nov, 2018