Woodsprings Suites / no refund policy

Johnson City, TN, United States Review updated:

We stayed t a woodsprings suites and payed in advance for a month. We had to check out early due to my spouse's job. They would not refund the 7 days we had already paid for but did not get to stay there!! It says no refunds in their policy book (funny how they do not give you that book until after you pay them), but who runs a business that way?! That is a totally absurd and unethical policy! They are making money on people that pay in advance but do not stay!

• Matthewtapley's Response, Oct 24, 2017

The hotel management allows employee husband run a prostitutions ring and gives free rooms I do not feel comfortable at location the maintenance man lives on site stocking guest employees are allowed to speak to guest any kinda way they want very UN organised group very very nice UN safe for guest

Un
Apr 10, 2017

Comments

• Bl
      Aug 15, 2018
    Woodsprings Suites - Management
    Johnson City
    New York

Andrea was very nasty to many clients and I find that attitude very unacceptable. Glad she is gone. I myself will never return nor reconsider a recommendation. Bad place for all who have no choice. I am so glad I got out. Handicap ppl are really not liked there when they try to continue to be independent.

• Lu
      Aug 15, 2018
    Woodsprings Suites - Hotel suite
    San Antonio
    Texas

HORRIBLE service.
    Dirty and cockroaches EVERYWHERE!!! The front desk people are so ghetto, nasty, and disrespectful. We've stayed there for more than two weeks, and they don't even want to give us toilet paper.

•   Aug 20, 2018
    Woodsprings Suites - Value Place - Albuquerque, NM - Employees, guests etc.
    Albuquerque
    New Mexico

US Dept of Justice - Civil Rights Division- Housing and Civil enforcement.

Has a Federal complaint that I recieved today for ypur Value Place- Albuquerque site.

Regards,

Bart Haring

• Cr
      Aug 29, 2018
    Woodsprings Suites - There are NO solid associates to work in the evenings that don't allow smoking in hallways and rooms!
    Houston
    Alaska

Regardless what others do why should anyone have to smell cigarette smoke or weed throughout the whole unit? This every evening, especially on Fridays. So this is how suites are ran?

(SPRING, TX. -Airtex&I-45)

• Ka
      Sep 04, 2018
    Woodsprings Suites - thefts nasty room and drug use
    Mobile
    Alabama

Woodspring suites in Mobile Al is a place where drug addicts live. Hotel smell like drugs. Nasty place manager dont clean rooms or change linen. Very unprofessional desk clerks with nasty attitudes. Never at desk and they still from guests. Several unauthorized charges were made on my account. Fire alarms always going off. People cooking meth.

Sep 11, 2018
    Woodsprings Suites - the staff
    Colorado Springs
    Colorado

I have been assuated by the hotel staff husband an her the manager allowed this to take place in parking lot an would not come stop it I feel like this is no longer a safe place to stay please feel free to call me7193088514

• Ca
      Jan 05, 2019
    Woodsprings Suites - Payroll

Haven't received paycheck after two months

• Os
      Jun 26, 2019
    Woodsprings Suites - Pet Fee

WoodSprings Suites - Stone Oak Location. Although I didn't bring any pet during my stay, they still charged me the fee of $304. I have a first one's receipt that doesn't have a pet fee but they insist that I had a pet with me.

• Ci
      Jun 27, 2019

abusive hotel, I am constantly locked out of my room with my service dog in the room, staff is afraid of dogs. even trained ones. the staff is rude and condensendling as this is what they are taught. I will be calling the ftc and the fcc and the hotel association I believe this is illegal. at least in USa I have not had my room cleaned for two months. no towels you need topay for them and extra or clean bedding. you cant legally hold someones things because the staff did not run your on file cc. this hotel is an embarrassment as an rn working as a travel nurse, I will be sure to not recommend this place, this is abuse plain and simple im not done here, ihave more people to contact. concerning no access to retrieve my things aqnd my dog. davenport ia don't come here go someplace safe