Woodsprings Suites / harassed with racism and told I wasn't liked

Montgomery, AL, United States Review updated:

Hello, I have been here since 2016, and since the new manager Giles here in montgomery has been nothing but harassing and racist. He has also told he didn't like me and I would like to talk to someone about this issue. I've lived here too long to take this type of harassment. I go to counter to make a payment, I was asked if I was going to get my mail, I said I don't get mail, he comes from around the counter and says oh he ain't getting Neil don't nobody like him. And I take this into consideration after all the things I've seen Jim do and how he treats the black people here and the white people...he always calls the police on the black and the white people get to slide wit things. And I've seen and heard this. And it is not acceptable.

Ma
Apr 06, 2018

Comments

•   Apr 12, 2018

The same thing been happening here at Value Place -Albuquerque, NM

But even worse these we're Afro -Americans here that got with down with people that down with White Supremacy etc. from the City of Albuquerque etc.

•   Apr 12, 2018

These our stupid mfs... Showed up at the place when I arrived 1/11 and tried to play it off. That they didn't know what was happening in New Mexoco.

@BrooklynBeats Cane into community etc real stupid people 😠