Woodland Shoes / Poor service

Poor Quality of the shoe.
Shop No. 92/2,80 Feet Road, Opp-Big Bazar, Banashankari,Bangalore

Thread on the top portion of the shoe is torn on the second day. I went back to the shop he says no replacement is possible. He promised me that he will get it serviced with same finish. I went back to the shop again yesterday and the finish of the shoe is very bad. Can anyone help me in solving this problem?

A  18th of Sep, 2007 by
A pair of Woodland shoes has given me good service over four years or so. However, when I took it for resoling, they refused to believe that the product was theirs! They said they resole only their shoes but did not recognise their own product. The pair was bought from the Woodland store on Brigade Road, Bangalore. This is quite a problem, as all manufacturers generally resole only their products, so where do I take mine?
N  21st of Sep, 2007 by

Woodland Shoes - Poor service!

I had purchase woodland shoes on 28th Aug 07, after 20 days sole is coming out, cracked. I had purchase this shoes form woodland store, opp PCMC building , pimpri, Pune.

When i ask for replace for the shoes they said they are not going to replace, they will repair it. I don't want to repair the shoes if there is any legal action can be taken pls. give me suggestions smb!