woodland shoes-article no. GD-0161106 / premature cracking of shoes

WOODLAND SHOES COMPLAINT SECTION

Dear Sir,

Subject : Premature Cracking of Sole of Woodland shoes-article no GD-
Ref : Bill No.1360 dt. 09/07/2006

I have been using Woodland Shoes since last 8 years .All these years the brand name lived up to its expectations and I never had any complaints with the product and they are known for its high quality . I purchased a shoes (article no GD-0161106 – KHAKI ) from your showroom at Cherootty Road,Kozhikode,Kerala on 09/07/2006 –- for Rs. 2095 /-. A few days ago I noticed a crack on the right side of one of the pairs as the upper part is detached from the sole in some portion and if it is used further, the full portion will be detached from the sole soon and the article will be of use. Immediately, I brought the shoes to the shop from where it was purchased and requested them to repair it. They told me that service is provided only for six months and since one year has been elapsed,they would not do anything.
This is the second I am facing the same kind of experience from your show room at Cherootty Road, Calicut. Two years ago, I have purchased a leather shoe from the same shop and its bottom side sole was cracked within an year. That time, they did repairs even after six months but charged Rs 450/-. I have sent a letter to your company stating these facts but no reply has been received till date.

This time, they even refused the repairs and there is no justification for this kind attitude. Actually, I have not used shoes regularly and I am sure if I had used the same regularly, the problem mentioned above would appear within six months. I purchase your shoes only because they have long life .But because of these two bitter experiences , I have lost faith in your company. How can we purchase goods at higher price if it has only short life merely six months? .Your goods are meant for only six months existence. Reputed companies like Lotus Bava have no hesitation to replace their articles even after one year if any damage noticed.
So, I may request you to take necessary action and do needful to me. I prefer a replacement for the article (chappel similar to shoes) no.GD-0161106-khaki- size 41- bill no 1360 dt. 09/07/2006. No other remedy will be of much help as it is clear on verification that the defect is due to the design failure of the article. I am even considering of approaching a consumer court if no favourable reply is received from you.

Immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Yours truly,

SUJESH.P

Comments

26th of Jan, 2008

even after repeated complaints manufacteres are not responding in a positive way.

• Vi
      29th of Mar, 2008

To,
    The manager
    Woodland Shoes
    Sub: Difference in between the shoes??

Dear Sir/madam

I was purchased one pair of shoe, from one of your outlet on 05/03/2008
    Article number: R1GC 0094105
    Shop details:
    AERO CLUB WOODLAND
    Franchisee: sunitha enterprises
    WOODLAND SHOES & APPARELS
    #25 1st cross Malleswaram Bangalore.
    When I was observed that there is a difference between two shoes!
    So I was gone back to the shop next day after so many clarifications and request they changed the shoes and assured that there is no difference in the replaced pair.
    But after using one fine day morning my friends find out there is difference between two shoes and there is a logo in one shoe another shoe no logo more than that there is other differences in the shoes.
    So I am really feeling bad that after paying Rs.1495/- I am using two different shoes that to I was purchased it from well known brand like Woodland. And am feeling guilty to use, used hardly two times.
    So I hope you people will take this issue seriously and take the necessary action.
    I hope that this type of issues will not repeat and customer will not suffer like me, I will wait for your father you response in this regards because I don’t have a time or patience to go back to the shop to beg or fight.

If there is no reply from your side within 4-5days I will put forward the issue to consumer court for the justice.

Expecting your early reply
    Thanks and Regards
    Viajay Kaumar K
    Mobile: 9916364744

• Pa
      26th of Feb, 2012

sir
    wat is d article no. of dis shoe