Woodland Sandals` / Poor quality product!

I am really shocked to read so many complaints on WOODLAND footwear, when I thought i was the only one!!! Bought Woodland sandals on SALE in the mall at Sec 25A Noida, not that I paid any less than what I would if I had bought sandals in any other shop. Hardly after 6 wears in less than a couple of months, the inner sole is coming off. Now I see that it was just stuck inside with some apparently low quality gum, but they have mock-stitches which would fool anyone into thinking they are sturdy!!!

I fell for the brand name I guess. Any suggestions what I should do? Advise smb!

N  14th of Nov, 2013 by
I had a similar experience.

I had purchased a pair of woodland sandals from Woodland outlet, Varthur Main Rd, Marathahalli, Bangalore, KA, India (+91 80 2540 0241) in June 2013. Within 2 months of usage, soles of both sandals cracked into two from the middle and got ripped from the outer leather body. Outer leather body is totally intact with color, woodland stamp, stitches and logo perfectly intact. However the sole is totally torn apart making the footwear unusable. Sent a mail to care@woodlandworldwide.com but there was no response. Terrible quality and customer experience for the price paid, total waste of money.
N  14th of Nov, 2013 by