Woodland Hills Urgent Care / Patient wrongfully red flagged

Woodland Hills Urgent Care
2995 topanga canyon blvd
Woodland Hills
Phone: 2995 topanga canyon blvd
I went into this urgent care when I was experiencing some lower back pain. When I first got there the staff seemed fairly nice and friendly. The first thing she told me was we do not accept any insurance here. I had to pay $145.00 up front before I could see the doctor which I thought was strange. So I did being I was in pain. I asked here if the doctor wanted to do an xray if that would go through my insurance or if I would have to pay up front for that as well. She said yes and it is $300.00. I informed here that I was not going to be able to do that since I simply cannot afford it. She said "that is your choice".
So I go to see the doctor and right away she had an attitude like I'm wasting her time. So she has me bend in all these strange positions then tells me she needs to do an xray. I told here the same thing I told the lady at the front desk. She gets very annoyed and says "well I don't know what to tell you. " So then she has the front desk lady come in the room to talk to me I overheard her saying she "doesn't know what to do". So as I am talk to the front desk women the doctor comes in and throws a prescription in my face. For motrin and something else I never had before and don't know what it is for. I didn't even ask for a prescription and I told the lady I just want to find out what is wrong with my back.
So as I am walking out I say that I should have gone somewhere that takes my insurance could I please have a refund, since basically no services were reindered and I told her I didn't need a prescription for anything, but thank you anyways and that I just wanted to go someplace that took my insurance so I could find out what was wrong with my back. She get's really nasty and tells me no way can I have a refund.
So I leave, the next day I am still in pretty bad pain and didn't go anywhere else because basically I just got robbed of $145.00. So I call the next day and ask to speak with the office manager. When I do she tells me that they have another location on Ventura Blvd. where they accept insurance. Yes, thank you, that is all that I needed! So I go there and the same woman who was working in the office is there. She says that the doctor will not see me, and that I should not be "doctor shopping" for drugs. I said of course that is not what I am doing I am here because this place takes my insurance, which she should have told me in the first place.
Then she tells me they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and that I should leave because I am going to "have problems" here. Obvisouly! So then I said please I am in a lot of pain and truly did not want to go search for another urgent care as it was coming time for me to pick me son up from school. She said "did you fill the prescription the doctor gave you?" If you didn't fill that we cannot see you. I said that is ridiclous I didn't want to get a prescription, and never did I ask for one, or request narcotics. So she says no you are "doctor shopping". I said you have no information to acuse me of these, how can you say that? I am in a lot of pain, and came here becuase I need to figure out what is causing it. Not to get any prescription. She then says "you need to go ### yourself", Then says "### you, ###".
I didn't know what to do, but she was making me very annoyed, so I just left and said she was ridiclous. Then the lady from the place on Topanga called me. She said they had obtained my medical records, which I didn't even sign for the to do! That she was going to make sure no doctor ever wanted to deal with me and I defianetly would not be getting service anywhere. I dodn;t know what she did or could do, but this seems to be illegal and a violation of my rights. As I have done nothing wrong or illegal.

D  19th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
the complaint sounds shaaddy and why didn't you go to an ER.
N  5th of Nov, 2009 by
I went to Urgent Care on Topanga Canyon for my son who had a fever and chills. Previously, I went there twice thinking my children were being seen by a doctor, apparently they have no doctors working there. They have Physician's Assistance. They don't take insurance and they charge top dollar. They could not find my son's file so I offered to spell my last name for them, the manager asked me sit down . I explained that I wanted to spell my last name so they could quickly locate my files. I told the manager that I was nervous because I thought my son had the H1N1 virus. The manager was not sympathetic, she refused service to me .She told me she would have me escorted out if I didn't leave immediately. I told her that was unnecessary. I have every intension of leaving but first I wanted to know her name, she said her name was Anna. I asked if she had a last name and thats when she used profanity toward me. She said" my last name is none of your ###ing business". My eight year old son listened with anguish. It's important to note that neither my husband nor I use profanity in front of our children. I was mortified, that this woman who seemed sane enough, would speak like that in front of a child or to a customer. I felt like a terrible injustice had been done to me . I was so upset I called the police. I also filed a report with the BBB. This kind of behavior is unacceptable to me.
N  5th of Nov, 2009 by
I didn't go to the ER because I didn't feel like it was necessary. There was no wait when I went in to the Woodland Hills Urgent Care...LOL now I know why! I wish I would have done that though would have gotten better service and not cussed out and treated like a criminal. I found out later when I went to see a doctor at an actual doctors office because the pain did not go away that I had a bladder infection. It is the first thing she tested me for! It's quite common cause of low back pain, and sometimes the only symptom. I do have a hard time believing that they are actual doctors. They seem very ignorant and cocky to be doctors. I am surprised they have not gotten sued. I can't believe they are still in business.
Ramona I know what you went through and I am glad my child wasn't with me when that rude women cussed me out or I would have probably called the police as well.Hopefully if they get enough people speaking out someone will take action and shut them down. It is just an insane asylum in that place! And if someone did come in with a life threatening emergency, I'm afraid they would be in big trouble. I mean it is a risk to society to have this place open!
N  6th of Nov, 2009 by
May I suggest that you also file a complaint to the BBB
D  29th of Jan, 2010 by
these are written by people who are biased or have abeef to grind with this clinic. I went there for chest pains, the staff was wonderful and the Doctor took great care of me. My HMO Doctor had been dismissing me for the last six months but their Doctor was actually able to diagnose and treat me properly. Sure they are more expensive and they don't take insurance but isn't your life worth something?
A  4th of Mar, 2010 by
I AGREE. This place is a FRAUD and oddly enough, they charge people different fees up front. They asked me to come in because I was experiencing an ear problem. They promised me that the fee would not be more than $80. $260 dollars later and still with an ear problem I left. The woman named Anna is a huge FRAUD and a LIAR. She should be in prison as far as I am concerned. The medical board needs to review why this woman is practicing and why they call themselves "Medical Care". They don't give a damn about their patients. All she (they) cares about is ripping people off.
A  14th of Oct, 2010 by
This place absolutely IS A FRAUD. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Not only is the staff rude and ignorant, but I don't think they are actually qualified at all. I had a horrendous experience here. They completely ripped me off and I never got treated for my urgent situation. I paid the fee up front because I really needed treatment and they promised me that my insurance would reimburse me. Even though I thought it was a bit untraditional, I was new to the area and desperate for pain relief. Anyway, I was seen by someone who seemed like she just came out of her high school science class and put on a lab coat. The other women running around the facility were vulgar and totally insensitive. I had a very common medical problem that I'd experienced in the past and just needed a simple prescription and proper treatment. The staff at Woodland Hills gawked, screamed aloud and made rude comments, using profanity when they saw the condition I was in. It made me feel uncomfortable and very embarrassed. The staff also tried to convince me that my situation was dire and that I would need an overnight stay of at least 3 nights, an IV, and all these other unnecessary procedures. When I asked any kind of question regarding my status or the treatments they suggested, they yelled at me and got angry at my mere concern. All in all, they wanted me to sign a bunch of papers that gave my consent for all these medical procedures that added up to about $2800, when all I needed was a pill and a shot! When I refused to sign and kept asking why they thought I needed these extra procedures, the woman yelled at me and basically told me that it was my choice if I wanted to die! I ran out of there, crying... luckily, I found another doctor's office nearby - a REAL urgent care clinic, where the people were caring, polite and knowledgeable. It turned out all I needed was a shot and a prescription, just as I'd thought. They didn't force me to pay up front AND total care and treatment cost HALF of what I paid at the Woodland Hills Clinic, just to see someone! The good clinic staff really calmed me down and one of the doctors at the good clinice told me that the place in Woodland Hills is run by a MEDICAL FRAUD. . . . How can these people still be in business! FOR SHAME.
A  15th of Sep, 2011 by
i went in about 2 years ago with a terrible skin condition that i was having. after several trips in to see the doctors i was not seeing any healing, then on one visit the PAC Michelle took a culture and came back in with a diagnosis of fungal infection in the skin. as she was handing me the antifungal medication, the doctor walked in and looked at my test results and disagreed with the PAC's diagnosis and recommended over a thousand dollars worth of biopsys and blood tests, that showed nothing. then another doctor came in the room, they whispered to each other, left the room, and came back with a list of psychiatrists and asked me not to come back. fianally after 5 years of living in long sleeve shirts and not having any sort of love life, i myself had to search online for something to put an end to my missery. finally i read about a simple skin scraping, a $35 procedure, and asked my dermatologist to do it. she told me it probably wouldn't show anything, but took the scraping and looked at it under a micrascope. it was possitive for yeast, which is a fungus. she gave me a shampoo to bath in, and within 2 hours i knew i was cured. that was after 3 urgent cares, 2 infectious disease doctors, 2 emergency rooms, and between 10 and $20, 000, that could have all been avoided, if that doctor never walked into my examination room...
N  16th of Apr, 2016 by
Hi friends!
I am Lisboa Jorge by name and i want to use this great opportunity to share with you some great and amazing testimony of how i was cured from HERPES Virus with the help of Dr Molemen Herbal Medicine.
Over 2 years now i have been suffering and living in pain with this deadly virus Herpes, fear grew in my mind everyday as i heard there is no cure for it, but to me i knew that medical drugs was not the only option in treating viruses and infection, my greatest problem was that i was stocked in pain as the symptoms has circulated over my body.
Few Months ago i decided to get more information online concerning herpes, and while i was surfing the web, i came across some great testimonials from various people on how Dr Molemen has been using his herbal medicine to cure different disease, at first i was shocked as i have never heard of such thing before, and also i doubted if it was true as it never came up on media, these people gave out the email address of Dr Molemen and advised we contact him for any problem, though i was doubting him i decided to put a test on it, moreover it was the fist time for me to hear something like that, i copied the email address of Dr Molemen and i sent him a message about my health status and i also requested for his medicine in order for me to get good health, he gave me a responded after some hours and he told me the procedure involved in order for me to get his medicine, he also said to me he was going to send me some herbal liquid medicine which was going to take for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks i will be totally cured.
I went with Dr Molemen and i followed exactly as i was told by this man, after 3 to 5 days of communication i eventually received a package from the mailing service and that was the medicine sent by Dr Molemen.
I started taking the medicine as i was directed by Dr Molemen and after 2 weeks i also started seen some changes on my skin, and after a month passed i noticed that the rashes on my skin are cleared, i was surprised and i had a thought to myself again LIKE! IS THIS REALLY WORKING OUT? when i noticed this changes i contacted this Great Dr and i told him about it, he told me to go to the hospital and do some check up if the virus is still there, i actually went to the hospital on Friday to do some test on my blood and after 3 days the result came out that i was completely free from HERPES, still many people will not believe this, but it did really works.
Dr Molemen is a brave man and he is set to answer all human disease, today i am living in good health as just with a test i conquered my pain and sorrow, Please you can contact Dr Molemen for any problem with the email below:(drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com) or (dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or call him +2347036013351, Thanks for reading this!
A  4th of May, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr. BULUKONA.After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. BULUKONA in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. Contact the Great BULUKONA today, Email: bulukonasolutiontemple@outlook.com, Website: bulukonasolutiontemple.webs.com, call or text +2347068047006
N  21st of Jul, 2016 by
I still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr. BULUKONA. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. BULUKONA in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. Contact the Great BULUKONA today, Email: bulukonasolutiontemple@outlook.com, Website: bulukonasolutiontemple.webs.com, call or text +2347068047006
A  26th of Sep, 2016 by
My testimony is sure how dr doris cure my herpes virus within five days my name is miss jenny, am from united state of america. It all happen one day when my medical doctor told me that i have hsv 1, i thought it was a joke, i ignore it and keep on living with it, before i know it i started developing pus on my body, mouth and private part, feel week anytime am working, i have no option than to contact my medical doctor again, he told me that the virus has developed to hsv 2, at this point of time i was totally confuse to the extent that i all most took my life because i was useless to everybody around me. I was surprise when my medical doctor told me not to get worried that there is only one herbal dr called dr doris who can cure it that he has cure more than 50 people that has the same virus and he was the one that refers them to him and they are totally free from the virus, then i was a little bit encourage because the advice came from my medical doctor, so i have no option than to contact dr doris, he told me not to worry that i will be free within 5days, before i know it he prepare the herbs and send to me, i drink it as i instructed by dr doris. When i wake up at the 5th day my body was sound and okay i said to my self that this is too good to be truth, then i went to my medical dr for checkup, he told me that there was nothing there again after the text, i went to other five hospital for check up and i was confirm hsv negative, then i said to my self that i will always testify for him as long as i live, please dr doris is the only one you can trust on this cure that is why am living his email address

dorisespelltemple@gmail.Com what-sap number +2348102675733 once again

his email is dorisespelltemple@gmail.Com

he can also cure the following

als virus

hiv virus

herpes virus

pregnancy problem

low spams

love spell

and lot more just tel him your problem and he will help you

N  29th of Sep, 2016 by
i am a proud mother and herpes free, now all thanks to Dr. Ogunamen, email: OGUNAMENHERBALCENTRE@YAHOO.COM for your own cure and testimony. happy and grateful i am to share my testimony to you all.today is like a dream i never thought would be a reality, for each day now, it gets clearer to me that i have been blessed by encountering Dr ogunamen.a herbal doctor and his trusted herbs, which transformed my life...

I was diagnosed of hsv_2 viral infection which i got from my husband, when i was 5 months pregnant of my first child...the doctor told me that for my health i have to decide between the baby and myself because the virus is affecting my womb...i was heart broken, devastated, i couldn't bear to lose my baby also. so i sought for help and found Dr. Ogunamen, he gave me hope and asked for my information, present conditions...he prepared a herbal mixture, sent it to me through DHL EXPRESS, i used the herbs with his instructions, a week later, my test result were negative, same results for my husband, no effect to my baby and my health.the time came i delivered my baby and my virus infections cured...i am a proud mother now all thanks to Dr. Ogunamen. email him now: ogunamenherbalcentre@yahoo.com

A  29th of Oct, 2016 by
I'm Samabtha Edwards from USA am here to give my testimony about Dr Lawrence who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Lawrence, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try herbal medicine; from a very powerful herbal doctor called Dr Lawrence. I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. My doctor was shocked how i got cured. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Lawrence Herbal Center. He can cure of all kinds of STD you may have. Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him with his email as; (drlawrence_herbalcenter@hotmail.com) or call him +2348056918846.
N  3rd of Nov, 2016 by
I'm mr richard, I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that
there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 was 77
and viral load was 112, 450. I saw a website of Dr. ude, also I saw a lot
of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I
contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and
I took it for 7 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The
medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the
medicine. He also cure DIABETES, EX BACK, ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES and alots more, , ,
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you always have bad dreamsr
(3) You want to be promoted in you
(4) You want women/men to run after
(5) If you want your own children
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you
(10) and if you ant your herpes cure back
want to recover you lost money
(11) CANCER,
(13) HIV&AIdS,
(15) CANCER,
(19) ASTHMA..
Also contact him with the above.
and lots more. You can reach him on drokoyokospellcaster@gmail.com or drudeherbalhome@gmail.com or
call/Whatsapp +2348146240081 all thanks to dr ude he is really a great man good luck .
A  6th of Nov, 2016 by
i am tom kingsley i am so happy to share this testimony on how Dr ohikhobo,
was able to heal me from Herpes Disease, well i was detected positive on
21st September 2015, and ever since i have been looking for a way to treat and
cure this disease from me, but always i try ther was no solution, few weeks ago my aunt rosa introduce me to doctor ohikhobo telling him all my problem he told me what we were to do, that he was going to send me a portion which i am going to take, and after seeing testimony of some people on how Dr ohikhobo was able to cure people from Herpes disease, i also heard about it on media when a
young lady also gave her testimony about this same Dr ohikhobo, well left with no
hope i message him and he sent me an herb portion that i will be taken., he told me to go back to the hospital for check up and after i have done that i should
come and tell him the good news result, at first when i saw the message i
was so shock and still did not believed i will be cured, well friend to
make my story short i am HIV negative now after many time of sorrow, i am
Negative, and my sickness are gone, i thank God for leading me to this
man….you can email him on drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or you can also
call him +2349053294137, or wattssap him via +2348103601042 he can be of help to you on any problem like
N  25th of Nov, 2016 by
I was in trouble when my doctor told me that i have been diagnosed with
herpes and i know my family will face a serious problem when i am gone i
lost hope and wept most of the time, but one day i was surfing the internet
i saw Dr. ALIKA herbal home contact number online i called him and he
guided me. i asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my
health thank God, now everything is fine i am cured by Dr. ALIKA herbal
medicine am very thankful to Dr. ALIKA and very happy with my hobby and
family email him on (doctoralikaherbalhome@gmail.com) call/whatsapp number +2348169340571
(dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com )
He can as well cure the following disease;

HSV1, &
Hepatitis B,

You can also Email me on juneplove@gmail.com
N  5th of Dec, 2016 by
hello everyone out there my name is maria chaney i am from cordova usa i never believe there's cure for herpes. i was infected with a herpes virus in 2015, the doctor said it has no cure because it has passed the primary stage and that am not going to stay alive for long. i wept bitterly, went to different hospital for cure but still no cure.i was searching the internet when i saw a post of how someone was cured by dr ohikhobo, at first i doubted it because i didn't believe in all those herbal cure but i later decided to give it a try.i contacted him through his mail on: drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com and told him my problem, he prepared a medicine and sent to me via dhl services after recieving the medication he told me how i was going to use the medication which i did . two weeks later i went back to the hospital for test i was so suprise that my herpes was gone.at of shock i decided to share the testimony to the world that there is a doctor who can cure herpes.if you know you are suffering from herpes worry no more because dr ohikhobo as the cure you can contact him via drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com. or wattssap him via +2348103601042 i want to say thank you to dr ohikhobo for helping me get rid of my herpes.he can also cure HIV/AIDS, DAIBIETES, ACNE PUMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, EPHSEMA AND ENLARGEMENT
N  17th of Dec, 2016 by
I'm Stacy Dean, am really happy that i have been cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2) with the herbal medicine of DR. OKADUKPON HERBAL CENTER, i have been suffering from this disease for the past three years without solution until i came across this email (okadukpon_herbalhome@hotmail.com) on the internet of a herbal doctor who have cure so many people of herpes virus with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he sent me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask me to go for a check up after two weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this DR. OKADUKPON HERBAL CENTER who is ready to help people anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this DR. OKADUKPON HERBAL CENTER and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid person that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: (okadukponherbalhome@gmail.com). Here is my private cell number call me so i can tell you about my own experience. +15034834847.
N  18th of Dec, 2016 by
Hello World, my name is Yahlisia McDowell, i want to bring to your awareness that there are herbal medicine that could totally eradicate herpes virus from the body, I'm giving this testimony with special reference to Dr.AXE the great who i saw his testimonies form internet. He has the cure to all manner of disease, meanwhile there has been proofs and lots of testimonies. I took my time to investigate DR. AXE on how his herbs magically cured a friend Vernette Heggie and his girl friend who contacted Herpes Virus Simplex 1and 2. For 3 years.There was no reason to doubt his testimony because i saw the speed at which he recovered me again. Now i am being an advocate of good health. Please do reach out to Dr. AXE via his email: dr.axecure@gmail.com for any issues concerning your health, (All kinds of health problems) and Please don't die in pains and shame, remember health is wealth. Dr. Axe you are great contact him dr.axecure@hotmail.com or dr.axecure@gmail.com