WOODLAND / Product not upto the mark

To
The Manager.
Warranty Dept.
Woodland Store.

Sub : FUTURE OF WOODLAND PRODUCT.

Respected Sir,

I purchased woodland carben blue colour pent from woodland Show room Sector 17, Chandigarh near English Book Shop, the actual cost of the pent was Rs.1395 and got 40% discount. The same pents are also find on display counter now.

After two – three washed the colour of the pent is dull and not recognized, the actual colour of the pent, and I am not in a position to wear the said branded woodland pent. I went to the shop and showed the pent to the shop owner to see and told me what is this. The shop owner informed me that I am helpless and even not treating well. He delivered me the WOODLAND [AERO CLUB] visiting card there was some address and informed me to contact i.e.

H.O. LOCAL OFFICE
AERO CLUBGurdwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005Tel 41546465, 41546475 Ex. 217, 237 30, Sector 17-E, ChandigarhE-mail bobbyemmanual@hotmail.com

Sir, today the name of WOODLAND is selling in the Indian Market, but the seller of that person who are not care of the customers, how you accept that person to sell your product who will harm you and your product. You really see the future of the WOODLAND product in near future. I request you to pl. take necessary action to the shopkeeper as they are not treating their customer well. There is no worth in the cost they are costing as they have very pathetic service. I am logging to log a complaint against you and your firm, I am going to pull you to consumer forum. I request your good self either to exchange the pent or face legal action and you will have to pay all the expenses borne by me. I hope you will satisfy me.

Thanking you,