WOODFORREST NATIONAL BANK / MISPREPRESENTING CHECKING ACCOUNTS

1 Cheraw, SC, United States Review updated:

Beware of opening a checking account with WoodForrest Bank. Their brochure and their employees will tell you that you have immediate availability of your deposits. The truth is you only have immediate availibility of cash deposits that you make. If you deposit a check into your checking account, they will put a hold on it for 5-11 days and if you write any checks or use your debit card while the hold is on your money, you will be charged $32.00 for each transaction.

Le

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Jun, 2008
    WOODFORREST NATIONAL BANK - WAS CHARGEWD AND DIDN;T ORDER NOTHEN
    675 MAPLE ST
    Warren
    Phone: 3309803092

I WAS CHARGED AND NEVER HEARD OF THIS PLACE YOU BETTER REFUND MY BANKING ACCOUNT A.S..AP OR I WILL SUE YOU.

• Ct
      21st of Jul, 2009

Is the Wood Forrest in East Texas??

• Mi
      8th of Mar, 2011

Hello my name is Michael Richardson, have been with Wood Forrest back for more then 4 years my debit card was taken, my pin compromised as well. I had a dispute for three charges that over drafted my account, for more than a thousand dollars. Now after 2 weeks of waiting for my money, I was told the disputes were denied. No call or nothing just a simple letter in the mail. after which all my bills and debts are passed due, Now Im out even more money. So i plan to dispute the charges again. If nothing is done i plan to make this a legal matter. Then when all said and done they can pay for the court costs, plus all the extra money that ive had to pay out do to the simple Fact they think im lying.

• Mi
      8th of Mar, 2011

To be honest mad more then anything, to know that the people who handle your money, wont let u have your money back if your debit card or credit card is stolen, know thats unheard of and at the same time makes me out to be a fool. Or should i say makes me look like a fool. This is far from over.