[Resolved] Woodforest National Bank / atm withdrawal
I tryed to get $420 for one of there ATMs in simpsonville S.C. And there machine took my money and left my account empty and my account still pending this bank should be put out of business and they still haven't responded and they keep hanging up the phone when I call they are their own ATM provider it's clear that I didn't get the money I even have the receipt
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Woodforest National Bank Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017
We'd like to gather a few details. Please send an email with your contact information to [protected]@woodforest.com.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts 
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees 
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily 
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money 
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law. 
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service 
- [Resolved] Woodforest National Bank - merchant services