Woodbury Nissan / horrible service
The typical 'sleazy car salesman' is true at this dealership. My wife and I went in to finally purchase the SUV we always wanted. We put a LOT of money down for the specific model we wanted. They said no problem the vehicle would be delivered in a few days. A few days later at 10PM (with my baby and wife asleep) they called and said they couldn't get the vehicle, that it was "damaged". I should backtrack a bit, I spoke to another local Nissan dealer and they said there was no way that Woodbury could find that vehicle we wanted because they couldn't find any in the database. So, Woodbury says that they can offer me a stock vehicle in a different color. I know, I'm complaining about the color but when your spending a LOT of money on a car you plan to drive into the dirt you want the right one.
I told them to cancel the deal and refund my money. They said "Ok". Then they called back ten minutes later (remember the sleeping baby, guess they didn't care) and said they may be able to get one but with a different color interior and by the way we had to decide now because their sale ends at midnight.
So, I asked for the owner's name and they gave me a name, too bad it was only a manager (they forget that the internet is so handy that you can Google Woodbury Nissan and find out the manager's names). They lied about something so simple as the owner.
I had a real bad vibe about them. I would definetly not recomend them. Last time I checked when you put a deposit down for a specific model you should get that model.
More Woodbury Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Egypt - sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - Teana Dashboard become sticky and cracked (with crack lines)
- Nissan - consumer affairs bad service / service campaign for timing belt having to be re-done
- Nissan Motor Company - it cost $6,711.18 to replace the sensor for passenger air bag malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder