woodbridge lending service / scamed out of money

1 Paramus, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-571-6860

i receive a call from a Amy Copeland.stating that i had been approve for a 10.000 loan at a 6 percent interest rate. It was a secured loan so i had to send
the fiirst 6 payment which was 231.51 a month. i would receive my money the next day. I had to wire the money to Deborah jones in St. Geroge Canada. On the day the money was supose to be in a ccount I was told iI needed to send 5 more payments I did and did not receive the loan I talked with a David Baxter in customer service. I was told I would receive a full refund on May 14. the company no longer answers their telephone.So now i am in the hole because of this company. i sent a letter to the bb in New jersey and have not hear from them. If anyone know how i can try to get my money back let me know please.

Comments

25th of May, 2008

Oh my the same thing happened to my boyfriend and i. everything looked so professional we are hurting because of it to

• Vi
      8th of Jul, 2008

Same thing here. Though I filed a complaint with the FBI, Reno Nevada office. I haven't heard back yet. But they said they where looking to see if anyone else had been taken to add to the total dollar amount. So if you have the time and want to go after these guys then PLEASE Call the Reno, NV FBI Office and they can take your statement and start to go after these people. I am sorry that happend to you guys too. The telephone number is (775) 825-6600. On ask yahoo there are severl others that where taken too.

Regards,

Vince,
    RENO, NV

• Da
      7th of Oct, 2008

I asked for loan information from a company called Patriot Lending and was contacted by Woodbridge by both email and phone. I was told I had been approved for my $10, 000 request. At this time I have not followed up with them. I did ask the man how he approved me as I did not apply and he hung up. The cell number is 347-562-2648. I tried to call him back but this number is set to not recieve incoming calls.