Wonderhangers / Don't buy these

1 US Review updated:

Don't buy these. They will more than double your credit card invoice amount by adding shipping and processing fees. They will bill your credit card before they ship your product. Many people report that the product either never comes or takes a long time to arrive. I still don't have mine (3 wks now) and the cost of the hangers was $65 with $95 worth of shipping and processing fees added on!!

Th

Comments

• Cr
      May 17, 2010
    Wonderhangers - They are not worth buying
    WonderHangers
    wonderhanger.com

I bought the wonder hangers at Walgreen and they are not worth buying they break and bend to easily and i do not suggest to any of my friends to buy them cause they will be wasting there money and time since they are made out of plastic ever since you went to plastic nothing is good anymore. i suggest you take them off the market and make some that will not break nor fall off the closet racks cause they don't stay up on the metal racks.

• Re
      Aug 25, 2011
    Wonderhangers - Bad company
    Wonderhangers

I call for one order of closet hangers for 9.99 the operator machine star offering more and more product even when I say no at all time it keep going I hand up and was charge $63.83 for the order I didn't what resulting in and overdraft over my Bank account. I call and they say to return the item and that there will be no charge for returned item, wich was never ship and I was charge for postage and handling fee any way.

• Sk
      Sep 09, 2011
    Wonderhangers - Bad company
    Wonderhangers

I would not recommend ordering from the website... it was very confusing and lead me to belive i was just ordering the one set for 9.99... however, i ender up ordering two sets for 9.99 but paying $15.90 nshipping and handling for EACH set! unbelievable! those slimy snakes... dont order wonder hangers!!!