won amount / Claim to won amount

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear sir/Madam
My name is KRUSHNANANTHAMOORTHY SASITHARAN. I AM LIVING AT SRILANKA. BEFOR THREE WEEK I RECEIVED ONE EMAIL MESSAGE FROM SKY NET COURIER CUSTEMER SERVICE OFFICER NAME IS GARY ANDERSON. HE WROTE IN THAT LETTER YOUR PARCEL NOW IN HAVE MY COURIER SERVICE OFFICE FOR DELIVERY TO YOU. YOU MUST PAY DELIVERY CHARGE. THEN MY SISTER PAID THAT CHARGE ₤400 BY WESTERN UNION FROM LONDON.

My parcel details.

1.My parcel order number: SNT/[protected].
2.My parcel containing: - certify cheque ₤2,750,000,00 GBP.SOME OTHER VITAL DOCUMENT.

AFTER GARY ANDERSON REPLY ME YOU MUST PAY TAX FEE. THEN MY SISTER PAID ₤2750.

AFTER GARY ANDERSON REPLY ME YOU MUST PAY ₤6900 TO ANTY TERRORIST DEPARTMENT. THEN I REPLY TO HIM I DON’T HAVE MONEY SO I CAN PAY ₤3500. THEN HE REPLIES ME NOW OK YOU CAN PAY ₤3500. SO MY SISTER PAID ₤3500.

AFTER GARY ANDERSON REPLIES ME YOU MUST PAY ANTY TERRORIST APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE ₤2820. THEN I REPLY TO HIM NOW I DON’T HAVE MONEY MY SISTER TRYING FOR THE MONEY.AFTER GOT the money SHE WILL ₤2820 TO GARY ANDERSON NAME IN WESTERN UNION. date of 21-12-2007.

BUT ANY REPLY DID’T ME FRO, GARY ANDORSON. TODAY MY SISTER TALKS WITH HIM. HE SAY I DID’T RECEIVED MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION.AFTER MY SISTER TALK WITH WESTERN UNION THEY SAY TO HER YESTERDAY THAT PERSON RECEIVED MONEY.

NOW WHAT CAN I DO? I WANT MY PARCEL FROM SHY NET COURIER. PLEASE YOU MUST TAKE ACTION QUICKLY. Now I am in sri Lanka. My sister in uk. If you want talk with my sister you can contact this number [protected].

Please sirs reply me.

I Will Expect Good answer from you.

YOUR FAITHFULLY.
k.sASITHARAN

Comments

• Sc
      22nd of Dec, 2007

That is a scam because you shouldn't pay for a prize especially if you never entered the contest! I believe the money is gone now because you already sent it to the person. It will be hard to trace the person because all you have is an email address. You can file a complaint with the London Police Office.

Pablo.

• Ta
      2nd of Sep, 2009

i won 172, 000 ponds wer i hav 2 get this money my name is TAREK and my number is 0501885501