womenboots-us.com/ ugg boots / FAKE UGGS

1 NC, United States Review updated:

BEWARE this is a fraudelant company selling fake UGGS. Their website is very conviencing and they show good pictures to truly make you believe. Then the real fun begins. They will charge you more then they say and their processor is ECPSS. It will show up on your credit card as SH LINKCARDPAY TECH CO. Turns out they do give your credit card information to what im assuming are their sister companies and you will see a new charge a month later from a company called Authenticpurchase.eu. I have reported them to my bank and will pursue all my legal avenues to resolve my issue. Just alot of work to resolve and i hope you all read these boards to inform yourself. Turns out anyone can put up a website and practically get away with murder. Beware of dealing with any foreign companies. That shoul dbe a warning sign right off the bat. I have learned my lesson. FYI...UGGS dont go on sale and if they are then they are fake. I talked to True UGG comapny representative. So no such thing as a deal on UGGS.

Comments

• Je
      17th of Mar, 2010

SAME HERE!!!
    I CANCEL THE ORDER ALREADY BUT THEY JUST KEPT ON CHARGING ME FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT GIVING BACK MY REFUND!!
    DID YU GET YOUR MONEY BACK YET??!

• Ei
      10th of Nov, 2010

I have also had the same happen with GHDs and am in the process now of trying to get my money back. Beware theses GHDs are very dangerous, especially when my daughter has been using them, and nearly caught fire...