Women Hair Loss E Book / Price Reduction

Dear women everywhere,

I suffer from women hair loss (alopecia) and had tried everything. Then I came across Linda Perry's book, "Reverse Female Hair Loss" for women suffering from hair loss. It cost $49.95 and was delivered immediately. I tried the methods and they worked: I'm now growing all my hair back. It's wonderful.

But I have a complaint. I recently noticed on her website ( http://reversefemalehairloss.com ) that the price has been dropped, from 49.95 to 24.95, and I feel I deserve a $25 refund. I sent her an email yesterday and still have not heard back.

Comments

• Bi
      24th of Jul, 2009

Jen, I write to you because I would like whether this book really exists and if yes, does it really work? I'm very sceptic about it and I could not find anything about the author. I tried to search for videos and nothing! Would you have more info on her. Many thanks, Fabiana.

24th of Jul, 2009

Hello Jen, I've trying to find more info about the author and so fat I found nothing. I wonder if you could help with this and let me know where to find more information about ther or about the book. Many thanks

Hello Jen,

I actually would go back in what I said previously and say that you are part of the sham!! Shame on you!!!
    Shame on you!!