Women Hair Loss E Book / Price Reduction

Reverse Female Hair Loss Linda Perry
Dear women everywhere,

I suffer from women hair loss (alopecia) and had tried everything. Then I came across Linda Perry's book, "Reverse Female Hair Loss" for women suffering from hair loss. It cost $49.95 and was delivered immediately. I tried the methods and they worked: I'm now growing all my hair back. It's wonderful.

But I have a complaint. I recently noticed on her website ( http://reversefemalehairloss.com ) that the price has been dropped, from 49.95 to 24.95, and I feel I deserve a $25 refund. I sent her an email yesterday and still have not heard back.

N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
Jen, I write to you because I would like whether this book really exists and if yes, does it really work? I'm very sceptic about it and I could not find anything about the author. I tried to search for videos and nothing! Would you have more info on her. Many thanks, Fabiana.
N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
Hello Jen, I've trying to find more info about the author and so fat I found nothing. I wonder if you could help with this and let me know where to find more information about ther or about the book. Many thanks
Hello Jen,

I actually would go back in what I said previously and say that you are part of the sham!! Shame on you!!!
Shame on you!!