Womanwithin.com / Beware - this site is a rip off

BEWARE -- this site is a rip off !!! I ordered five items from them in April. The items did not fit and when I returned them, I was charged a $6.50 fee plus they did not refund the cost of the shipping -- a total of $15.49 -- for NOTHING!!! Then I noticed that there were charges on my credit card during the months of May and June ($12 each time). WomanWithin had given my credit card information to "Shopper Discount" and they were charging me a monthly fee!! Fortunately, I caught it and I have gotten them to refund the charges, but now I wonder who else they gave my information to!! After all that, I found three of the items at a local store and the prices were at least 20% cheaper than the prices online!

Comments

• Ki
      27th of Jan, 2011
    Womanwithin.com - The price that showed up in the shopping cart was $10 higher than the posted price
    womanwithin.com

I attempted to purchase a pair of shoes; however, the price that showed up in the shopping cart was $10 higher than the posted price. I tried to contact the company by replying to one of their emails but it bounced. I then tried to contact using their contact form. I'm a web developer so am not a web page dunce. With all fields filled out correctly, regardless of what I tried, their form would not submit. Apparently, they want your money but they don't want customer contact or to be held accountable for their web content. Internet shopping is highly competitive. Buy elsewhere.

• Kl
      22nd of Mar, 2011
    Womanwithin.com - Don't order anything from this company, they are dishonest
    womanwithin.com

I ordered a swimsuit from WomanWithin in Feb 2011. They sent the wrong item. I returned it immediately with the correct code for "wrong item". Almost a month later, they still did not credit my card so I called them and now they say they will credit my card less the shipping so I will be paying for their mistake. Don't order anything from this company! They are dishonest!

30th of Mar, 2011

How did you reach them? I haven't rec'd an item ordered and paid for a month ago.
    Is there a customer service number or website? I haven't found one.

30th of Mar, 2011

missing item

• Fa
      16th of Apr, 2012
    Womanwithin.com - Don't order anything from this company, they are dishonest
    womanwithin.com

Website said that my items would ship in 5-7 days. They didn't ship for almost 3 weeks! And they were all in stock! Sizing was waaaaay off! Nothing fit right! My refund took several weeks and of course they charged me to return the items. I'm so glad I payed for shipping, both ways, for nothing!