Woman's Day / Incomplete June 2, 2009 Woman's Day Magazine

1 104 Park StreetPandora OH 45877, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 419-384-3951

I sat down tonight to enjoy reading the June 2, 2009 issue of your magazine, Woman's Day. The issue was exceedingly thin, compared to the May issue...and then I found it was woefully incomplete!!! It began with advertisement for Reclast (page 17), went to 32...then repeated the same bundle of 17-32 again. I suspect mine was not the only incomplete copy.

I wasn't about to waste money for phone call or stamp, so hope you are aware of the error by this method!

Comments

• Kc
      8th of Aug, 2008
    Woman's Day - List of things consumers can get free
    Woman's Day
    1633 Broadway
    New York
    New York
    womansday@hfmus.com

In the June 1, 2008 issue of Woman's Day magazine, Mary Hunt provided a list of things that consumers can get for free in the "solutions - your money" section. Trusting that the magazine had researched the sites and found them to be safe and to provide satisfactory services/products, I was eager to sign up for some of these free items. However, I noticed that Vista Print was included in the list. Just type in "vista print" and search. You'll find complaint after complaint. Many readers trust information from this magazine is true. I wonder how many more people done business with this company because of this article and are having negative results?

• El
      12th of Oct, 2010

Dear Womans Day

I know you do not want to hear this but I think you can do better with your Cover on your Magazine. This months issue. Is very blab===== . If I was looking at this months issue at the check out in a market. I would have to pass. Try to do Better. Put your best foot forward.

Sincerly

Elaine Arnold
    148 Williamsburg LN
    Springtown, TX 76082

• El
      12th of Oct, 2010

I all ready sent in a compliant.

Elaine Arnold

• De
      20th of Mar, 2016

False advertising and stories to get the public to purchase the magazine, fraud!!!
    Print info that is incorrect

• De
      20th of Mar, 2016

Ripping off the public with fake stories and publicity to buy magazine