woman's day magazine / two covers for one magazine same date

to whom it may concern::
a week ago I brought your magazine (woman's day) which I do everytime theycome out--then today i brought the magazine again and going by the
picture on the front of it ---I said okay it's a new one out --well when I got home I was looking at the articles and thought I seen them before so I check my re-cycle bin and found the magazine I brought about a week ago and
what to my shock it was the same except for the bar code and cover---COULD YOU PLEASE TELL WHY!!! Believe me if you can't come up with an explanation for it--I will not buy the magazine again---and my friends probably won't either after I tell them, if it come to that!!! waiting for an explanation---R.M. G.

Comments

• Fr
      10th of Nov, 2010
    woman's day magazine - Late issues
    450 Clair Dr.
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

As a new subscriber to Woman's, I received two copies of the October issues in November! They are out of date and I am amazed that they were sent. On the whole, I am disappointed with the magazine in general.

Please refund my subscription rate.

Thank you.

• Sh
      11th of Oct, 2013

Cancelled subscription but got card saying they are going to renew my auto subscription in November for another year. Called the 1800 number on card and got message it was a disconnected number. I want this cancelled. Sent a tweet as well.