Woman Within / selling credit card info to #[protected]

1 TX, United States Review updated:

i received a $139.99 charge to my account, and i never ordered anything. i started to order, then changed my mind. i am thinking that woman within has sold credit card numbers to the company that claims [protected]. please check this out. now i have to cx my credit card and get another one.

Comments

14th of Oct, 2010

From: Gig Harbor, Washington woman.
    I ordered my first online catalog order from Woman Within. The total including S&H was $53.37, which I authorized paid by my VISA. When the $53.37 showed up on my bank account today, they had helped themselves to another charge for $6.49. I will put a stop payment on the account and cancel that order today. This is not right!

• Nn
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Woman Within - Several profsDucts in different sizes
    Jacksonville
    North Carolina

I was assured that return of the unused items would be easy. What was not explained was the fees for insurance and restocking. I have paid approximately 2/3 the cost in these fees. A rip off and I won't
    Be shipping with you when I am uncertain if a size again!

Ann Mottal

• Mi
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Woman Within - The short length of shirts
    Danielson
    Connecticut

I thought this catalogs were for larger wemon not.anymore they are making things for wemon that are.thin.they should change their name very.disspontied

• Ms
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Woman Within - sweat pants too short
    womanwithin.com

I just purchased a sweat suit set . the pants were too high. when i washed, they went up two more inches high. the fact i have to pay 7 dollars to return the item is ridiculous! be careful when you purchase from this company because they will sell clothing that are not long enough. the clothing also has serious problems when washing.