Wolfgang Puck Stand Mixer Cmsd0020no replacement parts

Wolfgang Puck Stand Mixxer does not provide replacements parts for this expensive mixer model CMSD0020. I have e-mailed them twice and tried countless ways to get two parts for my machine. I need the black lever that locks and unlocks the mixer head into the mixing bowl. I also need the dial that controls the on/off/beater speed.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Des Moines, IA In all my attempts I have received no recourse when I called the company parts department they said that I could not get parts for this machine and there was nothing they could do - I would just have to purchase a new one.

I thought that if they sold an item in the USA that they HAD to provide replacement parts. What's up with this? My brother purchased this for me as a gift for quite a lot of money. Although this was a good product - I would advise everybody not to purchase Wolfgang Puck mixers.

Comments

• Tr
      Dec 17, 2010

I purchased a mixer thinking WOW! 750 watts, that's great, it's more than a kitchen aid and at about 1/2 the cost. The blender no longer works because I thought with that powerful of a motor it should work at crushing ice. I was wrong. It wasn't like it was large chunks of ice either. I would not recommend purchasing a mixer from Wolfgang Puck. Also the first mixer I purchased I had to take back because it was making a horrible metal grinding noise.

• Lu
      Dec 17, 2010

I do not think that they should be allowed to sell a mixer that they do not provide replacement parts for. I am very disappointed that Wolfgang Puck would put his name to such shoddy practices. I thought that if an item was sold in the USA that they had to supply replcmnt parts

• Pt
      Sep 09, 2013

I have one also thought i got lucky and bought an open box at Sams, however I was severely disappointed when I found out this is not repairable because they won't say who made this for them or provide repair parts. I know they are available because I see the mixers being sold now as refurbs. Right now I will never buy another product with the Wolfgang Puck name on it

• Lu
      Sep 10, 2013

I also will not purchase any items made or promoted by Wolfgang Puck. I believe that if he promotes or sells an item he is responsible to make sure that he has a reliable item and one that we can depend on in the future. I was very disappointed in the lack of services. I thought that if an item was sold in America they were supposed to make sure parts were available or repair services provided.

• Wi
      Dec 21, 2014

It look as if I am not going to get any parts for my Commercial Mixer CMSD0020, and you can be sure I will not ever buy any of Mr. Puck's products and I would advise everyone not to do so.

• Be
      Apr 30, 2015

The Customer Relations dept emailed me that this model no longer exists so my stand mixer is collecting dust. The motor runs but the cheap gears are plastic and doesn't turn the mixer. I have the biggest paper weight in the world now. Will never buy a WP product again.

• Fa
      Dec 09, 2015

When I bought mine, I noticed it was made, I think, by NEC in Japan. In any case, my gears are shot, but I will bet I can find them. FixYa says that the gears for a KitchenAid will work. Check it out, and search enough, parts are available I suspect, (and hope).