WOKAHOLIC / Bad service experience

1 1779 WELLS BRANCH PKWY STE 102Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

We have been there before many of times, and the service was okay. They usually don't care where you sit at. But somehow they have gotten rude about it when we were there on Thursday, May 22, 2008, around 4 pm. First of all, they lady that served us, could've been a lot nicer about asking us to please sit somewhere else cause that is a seating of 6. But no she was rude about it and said, "You can't sit there. Sit here!", and while we were there eating she had a bad attitude towards us. Taken to long to give us our drinks and what not. While there we noticed she was saying something about us in a rude way in another language and laughing about it. Also when it got time for us to leave, she took a long time to give us our check. That I had to get up while the others in my party got up to head towards the restrooms and I had to get the ticket for myself. As we were walking out, one of the members in my party that was there with me had over heard the lady that was serving us, saying something rudely about us to another coworker in another language. And had a rude jester the way she was acting as we were leaving. Also the food seemed to be cold and one of the members in my party said that the food had a bad smell. Like some of the food wasn't cooked all that good at all.

The name of this place is called, "WOKAHOLIC". I have to say that was the most rudest experience I have had at that food place since I have been there lately. And I don't recommend anyone to waste their time, and money going there at all. Unless you wanted crappy service like that, or eat bad food there at all.

Comments

• Tg
      23rd of Oct, 2009

As a former waitress (one of the best jobs I have ever had - for over 8 years), I understand your frustration with wanting a larger table, however I believe they only have one or two larger tables. There is nothing more frustrating than going to dine with friends only to find you are being made to wait because a party of 3 or 4 is taking up the only table where you could be seated, simply because they don't want "to be crowded".

It sounds as if you were mad about being asked to move and found everything you possibly could wrong with your dining experience.