WLY*completesave.comunauthorized withdrawal of 15 gbp from my account

1 Review updated:

I purchased some train tickets through completesavings.co.uk in august 2018 and was assigned member no: [protected].

I have since had no dealings with them.

I was thus surprised to see just now on my statement a withdrawal of 15gbp on december 3 as follows:

Wly*completesave. c switzerland on 02 dec bcc

I do not understand why they have withdrawn amount from my account without my permission and I would like my money back.

Ey
Dec 06, 2018

Comments

• Co
      Dec 27, 2018

Hello Eyitemi,

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot confirm your Complete Savings membership record. Please contact me directly so that I can confirm your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,