WLI Reservation Awards / $20.00 of unauthorized charges

WLI Reservation Awards have fraudulently taken from my checking account the amount of $20.00 'without my approval' over the past two months.

Someone help please to sort this problem.

Thank You.

Comments

7th of Oct, 2007

A pending unauthorized transaction of $10 from them just showed up in my online banking. I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

• Si
      7th of Jun, 2008

I can only blame myself for not watching charges to my account more closely. I have no idea when I signed up for this service but I called to complain today and was told that I would get credit. We will see? I think it is a complete rip off.

• Al
      11th of Jun, 2008

I haven't even heard of them before and they already starting to take money out of my account. What do I do?

• Da
      2nd of Jul, 2008

FILE A COMPLAINT!!!

I had this problem and got charge every $10 month. I guess I signed up at mwave.com, sells computer stuff. I complained and got refunded, $180.

The best way is to file a complaint with better business bureau www.bbb.org.
    bbb.org responded with in a few weeks and told me they contacted res awards and that i was getting a refund. I am very happy.

I tried to call reservation awards but did not like waiting for a representation, 2 mins is long enough.
    dont got to reservationawards.com because if you sign in with you email and say that you lost your password, it is recorded. You can cancel the service from their site but dont get money back. It is best to file a complaint with bbb.org so the get in trouble if they get a lot of comlaints, probably misleading business practices.

• Ph
      5th of May, 2009

hi there it happen to me to thanks for the information on the web site .

this happen if you book airline reservations also they say it is at the last part of the web site and you agree to do this for free miles but you never get them .

i would of never did this for 12 month fee i am not nuts .