wizmotions.com / They only took money for the job, which they didn't finish

I contacted the rep from the company www.wizmotions.com. I spoke with him and he promised to make the video for my company. After that I paid for his work in advance, but this scammer took money and didn’t finish the work. He told me to wait more and blah-blah. I heard empty promises and finally he stopped to communicate with me at all. Company is total scam, so don’t order from them and post comments about your experience.

Se
May 29, 2014

Comments

• Wi
      26th of Jun, 2014

Hi "Selo", what you're saying is NOT true and it is obvious you're somehow a competitor of wizMotions. To prove this, I challenge you to send publicly any screenshot of such communication you're referring as well as our Transaction ID ...and I'll publicly search our records for this ID to show to the world what you're saying is not true.

I also challenge you to have a call with us with screen sharing as a proof such transaction or communication in our systems doesn't exist.

I would suggest you invest your time growing your business instead of focusing on what your competitors are doing. That's how real entrepreneurs are running businesses. Good luck.