Wix.comcustomer service

Since before november, I have been trying to contact a human at wix to assist with an issue. My website, although paid for a three year period, has not worked since befor enovember. Every time I call the message voice says that due to "higher than expected" calls, they are unable to "process any additional calls". It goes on to tell me to call back on another business day. You can never get through!!!
I have sent numerous e-mails to the supposed support people, and never once have I received even a notice that my e-mail has been read, and I certainly don't get an answer.
Today I sent an e-mail to the billing department... Hoping maybe they will forward it on.
At this point, wix.com sucks and I would not recommend it to anyone. I can't get through to anyone to even be able to cancel my subscription and take my website elsewhere!
At this point, I want a response to my problem. I want my website to work, and I want a refund for the months that my website has not been available. My next step will be to sue.

Ro