Witchesmoon.net / Don't bother with this shop

I paid almost 500. dollars for a custom made leather book that they hand make, it has been over 6 months and I have not heard a word from them dispite many numorous emails to them, they are not replying. I have not received my order, and ahve taken this to the BBB and I3C. Had I been smart enough before hand I would have checked w/BBB first. They have numorous complaints on them for doing the same thing to other people. Don't bother with this shop, if you are looking for a custom made BOS, try an online search and go somewhere else, like Brahms Books.com At this point I seriously think I am out of $470.19, and nothing to show for it! I am REALLY angry!!!

More Witchesmoon.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      31st of Jul, 2014

I paid over $450.00 for at BOS that was almost a year ago. I have been asking for updates for the last 6 months but no response, now I go to the web site and it has been taken down and the BBB says they have closed. I hope both of these people get some hard core karma thrown back at them. Business an people like this just make it harder for other people who run a Mom and Pop shop to be trusted.