witabett personal antivirus / antivirus actually a virus want money back

I kept getting this antivirus on my computer so I finally bought it. I then found out, through my original antivirus, that this antivirus was a virus. I want my money back, all $80.54 of it. You should not pass off a virus as an antivirus. You also had numbers to contact you with that are no good and a website to go to for complaints but it is wrong as well.

Comments

• Do
      20th of Aug, 2009
    witabett personal antivirus - i will not work after i down loaded it so want a refund
    Doris F. King

i can't use the product any more so you told me that i had 30 days to get a refund if i needed it. so here is my writen statement asking for the refund that you promised.
    it is not a business it is a personal person an you have the place to refund it an so i hope with in a day you will refund the money $79.90 for the amount that i paid you on august 19, 2009 my email address is f_dpk67@yahoo.com if you need to contact me for any reason. I called your phone # that u gave me but i didn't get any results there so that is why i am sending you this note